Being a Distinguished Teacher

 Being named a Greenwich Public Schools Distinguished Teacher for 2017 is an amazing honor!  I am so thankful to my two students, Catherine and Patrick, for nominating me.

You can learn about all six of this year's Distinguished Teachers in this Greenwich Time article and in this CT Post article.  Learn about The Distinguished Teacher Award or watch the video of the 2017 ceremony on the Greenwich Public Schools website.  My student nominator starts speaking around the 41 minute mark, and my speech is right after!! 


My principal and two student nominators


My colleague who also nominated me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World's Largest Lesson Plan: My Summer PD

Author and Storyteller David Neilsen visits!

Conversations with Zimbabwe: Developing a Global Mindset